1. Beradze R et al (1985) Report on 1:25 000 scale geological prospecting K-38-75-b-v-g and K - 38-75-G-a-b (in Russian). Georgian Geological Department
2. Chkhaidze D et al (1983) Report of detail investigation of Borjomi mineral water deposit in 1978-1982, Geological report. Georgian Geological Department
3. Skhirtladze N (1958) After Paleogen effusive in Georgia (in Russian)
4. Chikhelidze S (1954) Hydrogeology of Sadgeri spring, Geological report. Georgian Geological Department
5. Chkhaidze D et al (1988) Report on 1:25 000 scale special hydrogeological prospecting works on the borjomi mineral water resources (in Russian). Georgian Geological Department
6. Gabechava J et al (2000) Study of water regime of Daba spring (Borjomi district), Geological report. Georgian Glass and Mineral Water Co.
7. Meskhia A et al (2002) Geophysical investigations for groundwater study nearby Daba village in Borjomi region. Georgian Glass and Mineral Water Co.
8. Lloid JW (2002) Review of hydrogeology pertinent to the river Borjomula catchments and Gudjaretis Tskali catchments (KP175-KP192). GIOC
9. Zviadadze U et al (2002) Ecological problems connected with Baku-Tbilisi-Jeihan pipeline. Sci Technol Engineer Geoecology, pp. 134-137 (in Georgian)
Was this article helpful?