1. Simsek C, Karaca Z, Gemici U, Gunduz O (2005) The assessment of the impacts of a marble waste site on water and sediment quality in a river system. Fresen Environ Bull 14:1013-1023
2. Simsek C, Gemizi U, Filiz S (2008) An assessment of surfacial aquifer vulnerability and groundwater pollution from a hazardous landfill site, Torbali/Turkey. Geosci J 12:69-82
3. Simsek C (2002) The hydrogeological investigations for the site selection of the landfill area of the Torbali Plain. PhD thesis, The Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir
4. Simsek C, Kincal C, Gunduz O (2006) A solid waste disposal site selection procedure based on groundwater vulnerability mapping. Environ Geol 49:620-633
5. Trenberth KE, Jones PD, Ambenje P, Bojariu R, Easterling D, Klein Tank A, Parker D, Rahimzadeh F, Renwick JA, Rusticucci M, Soden B, Zhai P (2007) Observations: surface and atmospheric climate change. In: Solomon S, Qin D, Manning M, Chen Z, Marquis M, Averyt KB, Tignor M, Miller HL (eds) Climate change 2007: the physical science basis, Contribution of Working Group I to the fourth assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on climate change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge/New York
6. DMI (2010) Meteorological data of Izmir (Guzelyali) and Adnan Menderes airport stations. State Meteorological Service, Ankara
7. Simsek C, Filiz S (2005) Hydrogeology and vulnerability of Torbali Plain and surrounding aquifers, Dokuz Eylul University. J Eng Sci 7(2):21-37
Was this article helpful?