1. Gevorgyan S (2008) Economic basics of the climate change (textbook, in Armenian), MAZTC, Yerevan
2. Bobilev SN, Gritsevich IG (2005) Global climate change and economic development (textbook in Russian), UNEP, Moscow
3. Watson RT, Ziniovera MK, Moss RG, Docken DJ (eds) (1997) Inter-governmental expert group on climate change. Special presentation devoted to the climate change impact to regions: a vulnerability estimation, Dallas, TX
4. Gevorgyan S (2006) Ecological economic and social consequences of the global climate changes in the South-Caucasian region, VIth annual international conference, Shindisi, Georgia, 27-28 Oct 2006 (in Russian)
5. Stanton EA, Ackerman F, Risende F (2009) Social economic impact of climate change in Armenia. Stockholm Environment Institute, Yerevan
6. Stepanyan R, Harutiunyan D, Arustamyan J, Vardanyan V (2003) Technological needs estimation of the solution of the climate change problems and the power transfer technology development in Armenia. In: Armenia: investigation of the climate change, the program -2nd part, the UN Development Program
7. The Economics of Climate Change (2006) The Stern review. N. Stern Cabinet Office, HM Treasury, UK
8. Gabrielyan AH (ed) (2003) Climate change problems, issue, Ministry of Environment Protection of the Republic of Armenia - "Development's Program of the UN - a global environmental foundation" (collected articles). Lusabats Publishing House, Yerevan
9. Khaser (2010) Khaser - ecological and cultural NGO, collection of articles, Yerevan
10. ECOFYS (2004) Introduction Guide: clean development mechanism projects in the transition countries - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, the Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Report by Ecofys under an assignment by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, 2004
11. Forsyth J, Lanchberry J, Missfeldt F (2001) The Kyoto protocol: a guide and assessment (additional contributions). The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Energy and Environmental Programme, Nauka, Moscow
12. Solovey YV (2003) Kyoto at the Russian door: the basics of the system of the legislative regulation of the greenhouse gases in the Russian Federation, Juridical firm "Schmidt Consulting." Juridical firm Morgan, Gibson, Lovell & Hoyle, Ltd.
Was this article helpful?