ttere is a wide variety of coping measures that producers/farmers employ in the field, ttese can be categorized into the following:
• optimal and sustainable use of resources;
• change in cultural practices/improved farming practices;
• modification of resource potential, including controlled micro-climates;
• local indigenous knowledge systems/networks;
• access to extension services;
• technological innovations such as new/ modified approaches; and
• others, such as resilience and divestment in natural capital.
Was this article helpful?