General quality control procedures The general QC procedures include quality checks related to calculations, data processing, completeness and documenting and archiving procedures. Examples of QC activities and procedures include
• Checking the assumptions used in the models
• Checking the sampling procedure
• Checking for transcription errors in data inputs
• Checking the calculation procedures of carbon stocks and changes and units and conversions
• Checking the time trends in long-term monitoring for any outliers
• Reviewing internal documentation and archiving
• Checking the suitability of use of any default data or coefficients
• Checking the integrity of database files
° Confirming that appropriate data processing steps are correctly represented in the database
° Confirming that data relationships are correctly represented in the database
° Ensuring that data fields are properly labelled and have the correct design specifications
° Ensuring adequate documentation of database and model structure
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.