Colorplates follow page XXX.
1. The current carbon cycle
2. Mean annual net air-sea CO2 flux for 1995.
3. Total column inventory of anthropogenic CO2 in the oceans.
4. Characterics of SRES scenarios.
5. Global primary energy requirements.
6. Anthropogenic CO2 emissions for fossil fuels and land use change.
7. Interannual variability of anomalous global ocean-atmosphere and land-atmosphere CO2 fluxes.
8. Total net surface-air CO2 flux and net non-fossil-fuel surface-air flux; average uncertainty reduction on the prior fluxes.
9. Regional estimates of air-sea CO2 fluxes.
10. Geographic distribution of the dominant environmental factors governing NPP.
Was this article helpful?
Your Alternative Fuel Solution for Saving Money, Reducing Oil Dependency, and Helping the Planet. Ethanol is an alternative to gasoline. The use of ethanol has been demonstrated to reduce greenhouse emissions slightly as compared to gasoline. Through this ebook, you are going to learn what you will need to know why choosing an alternative fuel may benefit you and your future.