1. Buringh P. Introduction to the Study of Soils in Tropical and Subtropical Regions. Wageningen: Center for Agricultural Publishing and Documentation, 1970:29-44.
2. Tanji KK ed. Agricultural Salinity Assessment and Management. New York: American Society of Civil Engineers, 1990:410-431.
3. Matsumoto S, Zhao QG, Yang J et al. Soil salinization and its environmental hazard on sustainable agriculture in east Asia and neighboring regions. Global Environment 1998; 1:75-81
4. Wong CL. Saline Soils in China. Xian: Shaanxi Academic Press, 1992:25-50.
5. Arnon I. Agriculture in Dry Lands, Principles and Practice. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1992:585-630.
6. Chinese Water and Power Authority. Changes of Groundwater Level in Northeast China. Beijing: Academia Sinica of Agriculture (in Chinese), 1997:15-30.
7. Quirk JP, Schofield RK. The effect of electrolyte concentration on soil permeability. J Soil Sci 1955; 6:163-178
8. Russo D, Bresler E. Effects of mixed Na/ Ca solutions on the hydraulic properties of unsaturated soils. Soil Sci Amer J 1997; 41:713-717
9. Iino F, Aoki M, Nitta Y. Effects of alkali soil amelioration by several kinds of calcium materials. J of the Japan Institute of Energy 1997; 76:119-124
10. Hattori H, Kumagai H, Ishizuka T et al. Ettringite formation through the hot water treatment of mixture of CaO, fly ash and gypsum. Beijing: The 3rd ChinaJapan Sympodium on Cool C-P Chemistry 1990:385-390.
Was this article helpful?