1. Kurata K, Kozai T. Transplant Production Systems. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992:299.
2. Kozai T, Kubota C, Kitaya Y. Greenhouse technology for saving the earth in the 21st century. In: Goto T, Kurata K, Hayashi M et al., eds. Plant Production in Closed Ecosystems. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997:139-152.
3. Kozai T, Kubota C, Fujiwara K et al, eds. Proc. of ISHS Symposium on Plant Production in Closed Ecosystems, Acta Horticulturae, 1996; 440:674.
4. Aitken-Christie J, Kozai T, Smith MAL. Automation and Environmental Control in Plant Tissue Culture. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995:574.
5. Kozai T. Micropropagation under pho-toautotrophic conditions. In: Debergh PC, Zimmerman RH, eds. Micropro-pagation-Technology and Applications. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991:447-469.
6. Jeong BR, Fujiwara K, Kozai T. Environmental control and photoautotrophic micropropagation. Horticultural Reviews 1995; 17:125-172.
7. Nguyen QT, Kozai T. Environmental effects on the growth of plantlets in micropropagation. Environment Control in Biology 1998; 36(2):59-75.
8. Kirdmanee C, Kitaya Y, Kozai T. Effects of CO2 enrichment and supporting material in vitro on photoautotrophic growth of Eucalyptus plantlets in vitro and ex vitro. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol-Plant 1995; 31:144-149.
9. Kirdmanee C. Environmental control in micropropagation of woody species. Abstract book of 9th International Congress on Plant Tissue and Cell Culture. Jerusalem, Israel: Kluwer Academic Publishers , 1999:651-654.
10. Kirdmanee C, Kitaya Y, Kozai T. Effects of CO2 enrichment and supporting material on growth, photosynthesis and water potential of Eucalyptus shoots/plant-lets cultured photoautotrophically in vitro. Environment Control in Biology 1995; 33(2):133-141.
11. Kirdmanee C. Environmental control and its effect in Eucalyptus micropropagation under photoautotrophic conditions. Ph.D. Dissertation, Chiba University, 1995:172.
Fig. 28.6. Configuration and schematic diagram of hte photoautotrophic micropropagation system with forced ventilation and nutrient solution control system.21 Upper: Components. Gas and nutrient solution flow lines are represented by solid lines and electrical lines by dash-and-dotted lines. Lower: the culture box assembly.
12. Kozai T, Nguyen QT, Kubota C et al. Growth promotion of coffee (Coffea arabusta) plantlets in vitro by use of fibrous supports containing no sugar and culture vessels with high number of air exchanges. Jpn J Trop Agr 1998; 42(Ex-tra issue 1):27-28.
13. Niu G, Nguyen QT, Kozai T et al. Net photosynthetic rates of sweetpotato and coffee plantlets cultured photoautotrophi-cally and photomixotrophically in vitro. Jpn J Trop Agr 1998;42 (Extra issue 1):25-26.
14. Ermayanti TM, Imelda M, Tajuddin T et al. Growth promotion by controlling in vitro environment in micropropagation of tropical plant species. Proc of International Symposium on Access and Benefit Sharing of Bioresources, Tokyo, 1999:10-25.
15. Imelda M, Kubota C, Kozai T et al. Photoautotrophic micropropagation of Acacia Plantlets. Jpn J Trop Agr 1998; 42(Extra issue 1):29-30.
16. Kubota C, Tajuddin T, Kozai T. Photo-autotrophic micropropagation of Man-gosteen plantlets. Jpn J Trop Agr 1998; 42(Extra issue 1):31-32.
17. Kozai T, Zimmerman RH, Kitaya Y et al. eds. Environmental effects and their control in plant tissue culture. Acta Horti-culturae 1995; 393:230
18. Kitaya Y, Ohmura Y, Kozai T et al. Visualization and analysis of air currents on plant tissue culture vessels. Environment Control in Biology. 1997; 35(2):139-141.
19. Ziv M. In vitro acclimatization. In: Aitken-Christie J, Kozai T, Smith MAL eds. Automation and Environmental Control in Plant Tissue Culture. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997:493-516.
20. Kozai T, Zobayed SMA. Acclimatization. In: Spier R, ed. Encyclopedia of Cell Technology, The Wiley Biological Series. 1999 (in press).
21. Fujiwara K, Kozai T, Watanabe I. Development of a photoautotrophic tissue culture system for shoots and/or plant-lets at rooting and acclimatization stages. Acta Horticulturae 1988; 230:153-158.
22. Kubota C, Kozai T. Growth and net pho-tosynthetic rate of Solanum tuberosum in vitro under forced and natural ventilation. Hort Science 1992; 27(12):1312-1314.
23. Heo J and Kozai T. Development of a forced ventilation micropropagation system for enhancement of the photoau-totrophic growth of sweetpotato plug plantlets cultured in vitro. Jpn J Trop Agr. 42(Extra issue 1) 1998:21-22.
24. Zobayed SMA, Kubota C, Kozai T. Development of a forced ventilation micropropagation system for large-scale photoautotrophic culture and its utilization in sweetpotato. In Vitro Cell and Dev. biol Plant 1999; 354:350-355.
25. Kozai T, Kubota C, Heo, J et al. Towards efficient vegetative propagation and transplant production of sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas L. Lam.) under artificial light in closed ecosystems. In: LaBonte D, Yama-shita M, Mochida H eds. Proceedings of International Workshop on Sweetpotato Production towards the 21st Century. Miyakonojyo, Japan: Kyusyu Agric Exp Stn, 1998:201-214.
26. Kozai T et al. Transplant production under artifical light in closed systems. Proc. of the 3rd Asian Crop Science Conference, Taichung, Taiwan, 1999:296-308.
27. Ohyama K, Kozai T. Estimating electric enegy consumption and its cost in a transplant production factory with artificial lighting: A case study. J Soc High Technology in Agriculture 1997; 10(2):96-107.
Was this article helpful?